Jacob Peter Kovner->Jule Flierl




























March 16. at Die Frühperle, 21.00h

boddinstr. 57A.
U-Bahn : u8 boddinstr. oder u7 rathaus neukölln

Jacob Peter Kovner
16.03.2011
Instructions for Jule Flierl

1. Read through all of the instructions. The order is a guide, but you should change it if you want. You can take a few minutes to read through the instructions quietly if you would like.
2. Welcome the audience.
3. Make your interests/goals/etc. for the evening transparent.
4. Solo of risk and duration. Don’t rush the beginning.
5. Go on a rant (rant: a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion OR to rant: talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner). Either about something you care about or something you don’t.
6. Digest/Verarbeiten
7. Move some furniture; change the arrangement of the room; improve the feng shui.
8. Use the whole room to move in!
9. Find something that an audience member has that you want and trade something of your own for it.
10. Refer back to your interests/goals/etc. that you established at the beginning. Do something based on what you proposed then.
11. Tell a story (real or fake) about your childhood.
12. Recite the names of people who have taught/inspired you while dancing a dance.
13. Hold a challenging position and describe your body in the position.
14. Repeat a section of what you have already done.
15. Try to get the audience to sing „que sera sera“ with you (lyrics attached)
Que Será, Será


When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart
What lies ahead
Will we have rainbows
Day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother
What will I be
Will I be handsome
Will I be rich
I tell them tenderly

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be
Que Sera, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment